New Blood Orange and Mandarin Variant Launches to Help with New Year Health Kicks
Following a successful launch this summer, UPBEAT Drinks is excited to announce an extension to its range of Vitamin Enriched Protein Waters. The new, refreshing Blood Orange & Mandarin variant delivers taste, hydration and nutrition without a single drop of sugar – perfect for your January health drive.
Made with real fruit, the new flavour combines blood orange with the zesty sweetness of mandarin. This joins the existing portfolio of UPBEAT Protein Waters which includes two delicious flavours: Blueberry & Raspberry and Summer Lemon. Better yet, UPBEAT Protein Waters are scientifically proven to help you stay strong, feel energised and maintain mental performance whilst keeping you hydrated. UPBEAT Protein Water is available from Sainsbury’s, WHSmith Travel, independents and online at Amazon and MuscleFood.
At UPBEAT we live by the motto ‘mindset is everything’. We believe that anything is possible and how you perform shapes the world around you. To be at your best, you need to feel at your best, which means premium nutrition. With life so busy that isn’t easy. That’s why we developed a highly nutritious drink that doesn’t compromise on taste. This is affordable, smart hydration to enable busy people to perform at their best.
Why is it so smart?
Each 500ml UPBEAT Protein Water contains:
- Spring water for hydration
- Real fruit, from low sugar fruit juice, for a great and refreshing taste
- Vegetarian whey protein that contains all nine essential amino acids to keep your body strong
- Essential vitamins B5 to support mental performance and vitamins B6 and B12 to support your metabolism and to help reduce stress and fatigue
- 12g of premium whey protein and has fewer than 55 calories