Advanced technical thinking for age old problems!
Red Original was born out of renowned paddle boarding brand Red Paddle Co, originally to provide premium accessories for water-based activities.
Since its inception in 2018, the brand has grown to accommodate products for all outdoor activities from hiking to kayaking and from sailing to cycling.
The Red family of brands have a solid reputation for designing products that are loaded with cutting-edge innovation and attention to the smallest detail.
Products include a watertight cool bag, which provides a host of features not available with any other British brand, alongside an insulated drinks bottle, uniquely made from marine grade stainless steel.
The collection includes performance clothing to keep you dry, protected and packed with features, from quick dry T shirts to all weather Pro Change Jackets, which enable you to get your kit on or off, in the most inclement of weathers whilst remaining warm and dry.
John Hibbard, CEO and co-founder explains:
“Over the past 10 years we’ve grown a global brand that is built on designing quality products that exceed expectation.
“At the same time we were frustrated that well-thought-out products, designed with water sports and an active lifestyle in mind, were still missing.
“So, we set out on a mission to design our own premium range! The products feature all the elements we personally wanted, taking a ‘no compromise’ approach to materials and construction, utilising our user-centric design expertise we have built up over the past decade.
“You’ll find innovative new approaches to age old problems (‘What do I do with my valuables when I go out on the water?’); and re-imagined must-haves (‘Why do change robes have to be cheap and nasty?’).”
At Sinsa, we road tested The Red Original Deck Bag which is a very aesthetically piece of kit that offers top of the range features in its 22 litres capacity.
Fed up of flimsy roll top dry bags? Well, they’re a thing of the past now thanks to Red’s deck bag design, which can be connected to your stand up paddle board, or used anywhere around water where you want valuables to remain 100% waterproof even if completely submersed!
You can take a whole range of gear with you in the bag that features a world renowned YKK aquaseal zip and is made from Armour Tech which is a tactile and premium high density waterproof TPU fabric which provides the optimum in durability.
Other benefits to the Red Original Deck Bag include:
- Luggage Tensioning System: With rotary spring hooks and 4mm para cord for added strength and security
- YKK aquaseal 5mm zip: The best totally waterproof zip you can get, our premium YKK AquaSeal zip won’t corrode or fail. Tested to 0.3 millibar and guaranteed to 0.05 millibar.
- Welded Seams: Prevent water from entering the deck bag keeping the contents safe.
- Internal removable skeleton: Creates streamline form and provides shape to the bag
- Drinks bottle holders: On the outside of the bag for easy access and compatible with most drinks bottle, with drawstring closure to keep secure
- Ergonomic top access: Provides easy access to the contents whilst on the water.
- Reinforced neoprene handle: Carry heavy loads in comfort.
- Premium high density TPU fabric: 100% waterproof and super tough provides the optimum in durability
- Wave webbing: Allows multiple attachments to the bag
- 22 Litre Size: L:450mm W:350mm H:200mm
So, whether you want to get going on an epic paddling adventure, compete in an endurance race, or just spend a relaxed day at the beach with friends and families, you know where to go to get the best kit for the perfect day!