A beautiful timepiece with the latest technology
The Moto 360 third-generation smartwatch was announced today by eBuyNow eCommerce Ltd., a strategic brand partner of the Motorola Brand. Units start shipping December 2019.
“We are thrilled to partner with eBuyNow on the next generation of Moto 360” said Dave Carroll, Executive Director, Strategic Brand Alliances Motorola Mobility LLC. “Today’s Moto 360 takes the smartwatch to the next level, combining premium design with the latest technology.”
The Moto 360 smartwatch is powered with Wear OS by GoogleTM. With beautiful stainless steel case construction, this classically designed timepiece is compatible with Android and iOS devices.
“Moto 360 was one of the first smartwatches to capture the heart and soul of design enthusiasts and technology thinkers alike,” said Pankaj Kedia, head of Qualcomm Wearables. “We are delighted to be collaborating with eBuyNow to combine the best of design with leading edge technology and bring the new Moto 360, based on our popular Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 Platform, to consumers around the world.”
- Get Updates, Not Interruptions: Stay connected and up-to-date by getting messages, news, weather, and more without constantly having to check your phone
- Premium Design: The stainless steel curved case with rotating crown and customizable action button mimics the haptic experience of classic luxury timepieces
- High-end Finishings: Moto 360 ships with premium leather and silicone strap options to complement the rose gold, steel gray and phantom black variants. The SUS 316 stainless steel resists corrosion and is coated with PVD for increased scratch protection
- Powered with Wear OS by GoogleTM: Wear OS by google helps customers get the most out of their time with Google Assistant, Heart Points and Move Minutes from Google Fit, and NFC support for Google Pay
- Fast Processing: Powered by the latest Qualcomm® Snapdragon WearTM 3100 Platform, the Moto 360 delivers a fast, responsive experience in sleek designs
- All-Day Battery Life & Battery-Saving Modes: ‘Time Only Mode’ automatically activates when the battery is critical and continues to show the time for up to an additional three days
- Always-on Display: Ensures the device always looks like a watch; no tilting, pressing or action required
- Fast Charging: from zero to 100 percent in approximately 60 minutes
- Increased Storage: Moto 360 third-generation doubles storage space to 8GB and memory to 1GB RAM, allowing users to download more apps and media while enhancing performance
- Expanding Selection of Apps: over 1000 available – listen to music, monitor your health, chat with friends, and rideshare all from your wrist
“Building a beautiful timepiece was intrinsic from the start of the design process, with each watch precision-crafted and built to last,”
said Craig Smith, eBuyNow CEO.
“Moto 360 streamlines mobile life by delivering information that matters to people.”
Availability and Pre-order
The Moto 360 will be available for £339.99 at Moto360.com, and through select major retailers this December. Pre-orders will begin in the US, Canada and the UK mid November on Moto360.com. Media can request units for review from our team.
For full information and specifications of the Moto 360, visit moto360.com.